Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Love in thousand Folds....

I wish, if you were here
…
I would have been holding your hands,
kneeling down on the lush green gravity
under the deep blue sky,

amidst the moist chill breeze
that keeps flaunting the swirls of your grayish hair.



I would swipe your hair
that keeps playing on the cheeks and
watch the candle gleaming your eyes. 

The glare of the moon makes a blanket,
a blanket of golden charm
to cover you all along, 

and am kind of dumb
to just watch and let it pass.

The fragrance of your breath
excites my adrenalin,
hushing slowly into my ears
not to leave you and go
now, tomorrow & for never. 


Because I know
I won’t get a person, a girl, a lady, a friend,
a human being so special in her ways
that I have known for long.

As she keeps spreading the golden gleam

Which, keeps shinning in the flaunting wind,

I realize it’s now or never

I love you

I love you in thousand folds…

Tm: Am just a loner, who is writing his loneliness out amidst the crowded wisdom of love on propose day, the 8th Feb.

2 comments:

  1. GUd gr8 going sam still 2-3 things wanna mention
    1-"a blanket of golden charm on your face" make it silver charm.2-"As she keeps on spreading the golden gleam" it shud be gleams i hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thousand folds = one word = Gsabya......:)
    keep it up, keep reading the sky n moon u'll find stars soon..

    ReplyDelete